15528767 GM Rear Dome & Reading Lamp fit 88-00 Suburban Blazer Sierra Silverado
Please match to original. Comes as pictured - Does Not Include Lense Cover
|Other Part Number||09433040, 15634540, 15634541|
|Fitment List||992 - 1996 Chevrolet BLAZER
1988 - 2002 Chevrolet C1500
1988 - 2002 Chevrolet C2500
1988 - 2002 Chevrolet C3500
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet EXPRESS
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet G10
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet G1500
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet G20
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet G2500
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet G30
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet G3500
1988 - 2000 Chevrolet K1500
1988 - 2000 Chevrolet K2500
1988 - 2000 Chevrolet K3500
1993 - 1995 Chevrolet SUBURBAN Base
1992 - 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 2DR Base
1997 - 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 2DR CLASSIC
1993 - 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4DR Base
1995 - 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4DR CLASSIC
1992 - 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Base
2003 - 2009 GMC C4500
1992 - 2009 GMC C6500
1992 - 2009 GMC C7500
2003 - 2009 GMC C8500
1996 - 2002 GMC SAVANA
|Estimated Handling Time (days)||1|
|Interchange Part Number||15528767 15980759|
|Placement on Vehicle||Front, Rear|
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
We assure the quality of all our products, with service and guarantees before and after your purchase.
- To check if this is the right part for your application, go ahead and Contact Us before buying.
- We accept returns in original condition, 30 days, (see listing details), as long as you keep the product in original condition. If there's something wrong with the product, we'll pay the shipping back.
- We warranty all our items for 6 Months against manufacturer's defects, in addition to any warranty from the manufacturer. Keep a copy of your order details and let us know as soon as you notice a problem.
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted in original condition, 30 days, money back or exchange, 10% restocking fee.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy:
- This Item has a Warranty: One Year against Manufacturer's Defects; Part cost or replacement only.
- Disclaimer: We do not reimburse any installment or mechanic fees; returns and warranties cover only the value of the part itself, no associated labor.