Frequently Asked Questions
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO)means that the part was acquired from secondary automotive manufacturer which modifies vehicles for a purpose outside the original manufacturer's specifications. By-products of this completely legal process include quality, low-cost OEM parts that are in like-new condition, but may have bolt marks or similar from being disassembled.
- New Old Stock (NOS) means that this part was acquired in bulk and has existed in our climate-controlled warehouse for a year or more. Such parts may be slightly dusty and will not be in original manufacturer's packaging. However, these still-new items are fully functioning and completely covered under warranty.
- Special Order means that we have special access to a supplier of this part but do not carry it in our warehouse. When you place an order, it will take some additional time to reach you because it must first be ordered into our warehouse. For quicker shipping, contact us directly.
- Oversized items are considered particularly large, heavy or bulky and require special handling. These items may cost more to ship due to their weight or unwieldiness or may take longer to be delivered.
- Our general warranty is one year against manufacturer's defects. Warranty fulfillment means replacement or refund, and covers the cost of the part only, and no associated labor costs. However, please see the individual product page; any warranty described there supersedes our general warranty policy.
- If an auto part is defective or ceases working correctly, uninstall it and contact us immediately for your own safety. Do not drive with defective parts installed.
- Be Descriptive when describing the problem or defect so we can act quickly. Before sending a replacement we require evidence in the form of pictures and/or a letter on mechanic's letterhead.
- All Warranties may be fulfilled by Parts Highway or its parent corporation, including Manufacturer's Warranties.
- No Fees are Charged for warranty replacement. Shipping of your replacement item is completely free.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm EST, with the exclusion of US National Holidays.
- Holidays Phone and Email Customer service will not be available on the following days:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
- Email should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org