Disc Brake Service Kit (Rear) - Crown# 52089275K
Rear Disc Brake Service Kit ; Includes 2 Rear Rotors, 1 Pad Set, 1 Parking Brake Shoe & Lining Set, and All Hardware for 2 Wheels
|Fitment List||Jeep Grand Cherokee (2005-2010); Rear brakes
Jeep Commander (2006-2010); Rear brakes
|Product Feature 1||For over 45 years, Crown Automotive has been the leading manufacturer and distributor of replacement parts for Jeep® vehicles.|
|Product Feature 2||Crown offers over 8,000 different part numbers, including many factory-discontinued items.|
|Product Feature 3||Crown offers you exceptional quality that is only matched by an exceptional warranty.|
|Product Feature 4||Crown Automotive is the premiere manufacturer and distributor of quality replacement parts for Jeep® CJ™, Wrangler™, Cherokee™, Grand Cherokee™, Liberty™, and Commander™.|
|Product Feature 5||Fitment information Guaranteed|
|Estimated Handling Time (days)||2|
|Location on Vehicle||Rear, Left and Right|
|Placement on Vehicle||Rear|
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
We assure the quality of all our products, with service and guarantees before and after your purchase.
- To check if this is the right part for your application, go ahead and Contact Us before buying.
- We accept returns in original condition, 30 days, (see listing details), as long as you keep the product in original condition. If there's something wrong with the product, we'll pay the shipping back.
- We warranty all our items for 6 Months against manufacturer's defects, in addition to any warranty from the manufacturer. Keep a copy of your order details and let us know as soon as you notice a problem.
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted in original condition, 30 days, money back or exchange, 10% restocking fee.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy:
- This Item has a Warranty: One Year against Manufacturer's Defects; Part cost or replacement only.
- Disclaimer: We do not reimburse any installment or mechanic fees; returns and warranties cover only the value of the part itself, no associated labor.