Door Lock Actuator Motor Dorman 746-037
Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicle's doors with Dorman's Door Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power door lock to proper operation, and our robust plastic housing helps protect the actuator from damage, ensuring year after year of service.
|Brand||Dorman - Solutions|
|Fitment Notes||Electric Pump for HVAC system or 4WD|
|Fitment List||1997 Chevrolet Venture Mini Passenger Van FWD; Left; Side Sliding Door
1997 Oldsmobile Silhouette Mini Passenger Van FWD; Left; Side Sliding Door
1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Mini Passenger Van FWD; Left; Side Sliding Door ;
|Product Feature 1||Direct replacement for a proper fit every time.|
|Product Feature 2||High quality electric motor.|
|Product Feature 3||Durable construction.|
|Product Feature 4||Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance|
|Product Feature 5||Alternate Names: Power Door Lock Actuator, Door Lock Solenoid|
|Interchanges||Replaces General Motors# 12367233|
|Estimated Handling Time (days)||1|
|Interchange Part Number||12367233|
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
We assure the quality of all our products, with service and guarantees before and after your purchase.
- To check if this is the right part for your application, go ahead and Contact Us before buying.
- We accept returns in original condition, 30 days, (see listing details), as long as you keep the product in original condition. If there's something wrong with the product, we'll pay the shipping back.
- We warranty all our items for 6 Months against manufacturer's defects, in addition to any warranty from the manufacturer. Keep a copy of your order details and let us know as soon as you notice a problem.
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted in original condition, 30 days, money back or exchange, 10% restocking fee.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy:
- This Item has a Warranty: One Year against Manufacturer's Defects; Part cost or replacement only.
- Disclaimer: We do not reimburse any installment or mechanic fees; returns and warranties cover only the value of the part itself, no associated labor.